Preconfigured distributions or simpler distributions are a kind of TYPO3 extensions which allow you to get started easier.
In the beginning such packages weren’t included in TYPO3, so many people installed the CMS but were then left alone don’t knowing how to go on.
Error message you get
“Oops, an error occurred!”
“No pages are found on the rootlevel!”
Or “No TypoScript template found!”
Which TYPO3 preconfigured distributions exists
- The official Introduction Package
- Government Package
- FluidTYPO3 site kickstarter
- Bootstrap Kickstart Package
- Aimeos web shop distribution
- Speciality Distribution
- MOOX Template Light
- Calendar Base Introduction Package
- The dotpulse Kickstart Package
How to install
You either download them while installing TYPO3 or can implement them within the module “Extensions”.